Sunday, April 10, 2011

SUNDAY CITAR



It's been a while since I've participated in "Sunday Citar" hosted by Tabitha at Fresh Mommy Blog. Tabitha has just posted a recipe for a dressed up version of Banana Bread I can't wait to try and has also recently posted some pretty amazing wedding photos in celebration of her and her hubby's seventh anniversary. Boy, weddings have really changed since I was married 34 years ago...you don't see crape paper streamers and trays of egg sandwiches any more. Pop over  to get that Banana Bread recipe, and  read some great Sunday quotes.

"How strange that nature does not knock,
and yet does not intrude."
Emily Dickinson

Some signs of spring...


 pussy willows
 


buds bursting forth


the honey bees are back


...and some idiot feels the need to lay a little rubber!

7 comments:

  1. Tulips and honey bees! My soul needs the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the wedding changes. I've been married almost 22 years and I remember well the crepe paper streamers and Swedish meatball buffet lines. :)
    I love your photos...especially the pussy willows. I'm not sure if there aren't as many around us anymore or if my grown up eyes just don't notice. Thanks for the reminder..beautiful!
    Stopping by from Sunday Citar.
    Be blessed~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the pussy willows. Our signs of spring here are covered with a dusting of snow this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics!!

    Hi! I'm a new follower of your very lovely blog on GFC.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wedding these days have become more extravagant while less solemn.

    The colors of spring are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh,I have got to plant crocuses so I can have those beautiful blooms in my yard too.

    ReplyDelete