Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff

I've always found this to be a great mantra
 to follow from day to day to help 
keep everything in perspective
...because, 
no matter how overwhelming things seem
...there's always 
bigger shit around the corner.
So, instead of letting the little stuff get to you, 
it's best to conserve your energy for 
the big one!


I've had to apply this to my gardening as well.
I have too many and not enough time to
stay on top of things to keep 
them looking good.
We gave the gardens a good pruning,weeding and edging
in the early spring, but already, things are out growing their space
...and the weeds!!!
I spent a couple of hours last night weeding some of the gardens,
pulling only the weeds six inches or taller, 
not worrying about getting the little ones
...they can wait for another day.

Some garden photos
 





No comments:

Post a Comment